bzrtools dependencies - librsvg-bin

Adam Mercer ramercer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:35:00 GMT 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 11:25 AM, Aaron Bentley <aaron.bentley at utoronto.ca> wrote:

> Adam Mercer wrote:
> > So my question is if librsvg-bin is not available will graph-ancestory
> > still work properly, just without anti-aliasing?
>
> That's right.  In fact, recent versions of graphviz seem to support
> anti-aliasing natively.

I've commited a Portfile for bzrtools-0.92.1 this morning, and without
librsvg installed I get the following displayed when producing a
graph:

$ bzr graph-ancestry 1.png
Not antialiasing because rsvg (from librsvg-bin) is not installed.
$

the output, however, appears to be antialiased so I think you're right
about graphviz supporting antialiasing natively.

Cheers

Adam