[MERGE] [1.0] Move material out of User Guide into User Reference

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 7 03:46:31 GMT 2007

This adds 4 new sections to the User Reference:

* Authentication Settings
* Configuration Settings
* Conflicts
* Hooks.

The first 3 were moved out the User Guide reducing its size quite a bit.
The last one was a separate file that is now integrated.

To implement this, I've added the long requested ability to store help
in files. So the online help gained 4 topics as well.

Note: Can anyone tell me how to find where Bazaar is installed from
Python? I need that to fix the lookup of the files. It currently only
works if you run it from that directory - OK for the Makefile but not
for general users.

Ian C.