[MERGE][1.0][trivial] Fix link to packs in doc/developers/index.txt

Matt Nordhoff mnordhoff at mattnordhoff.com
Wed Dec 5 19:38:45 GMT 2007

John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> As 1.0rc1 isn't a full release, I don't think we need to do a redirect for it.
> As long as 1.0 final is correct.

The people who should be testing 1.0rc1 are the reason those docs were
written.

Hmm. I think I'm bitter about this because I'm a nut about redirecting
things and never leaving a 404, and (I think) it would only take someone
about 20 seconds to do.

> Anyway:
>
> BB:approve
>
> for both bzr.dev and 1.0.
>
> This is also the sort of trivial thing I feel fine merging to bzr.dev directly.
>
> When we talked on the phone, I think Martin agreed to just retag bzr.dev as
> 1.0rc2 at the end of this week. As long as we do a quick review to see if
> anything unstable has landed. I know I've been avoiding landing things until later.

Oh, interesting.

Good for my ego: that other small change I made didn't make it into
bzr.1.0. :-P