[MERGE][#172612] bzr commit: don't print the revision number twice

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Fri Nov 30 10:05:23 GMT 2007

* Matt Nordhoff [Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:58:09 -0500]:

> > to make is more consistant with other commands, e.g. pull:
> > Using saved location: /etc/

Well, I see how the "Using saved location" is consistent with pull's
*output*, but I don't see it being an appropriate wording for commit.

You can pull from any location you care to specify, plus a saved one;
for commit, on the other hand, you cannot commit to any other location
AFAIK. So I think the "using saved location" wording makes no sense.

Why not keep "Commiting to /path."? (That is, just remove the revision
number from there.)

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

I went to the race track once and bet on a horse that was so good that
it took seven others to beat him!