Quick question - selective file release management

Gavin Jackson gavinj at gavinj.net
Tue Nov 27 00:48:09 GMT 2007

Hi guys,

I'm a new bzr new starter - I have a repository with a number of files under
development.

I would like to check out this branch to another area (lets call it
production), however there are several files that I do not wish to check out
(but would still like to retain under version control).

Is it possible to produce a selective release of a repository?

Can I selectively tag files for a release (or remove files from a tagged
release?).

Cheers,
Gavin Jackson