Partial branch anyone?

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd+bzr at mega-nerd.com
Fri Nov 23 09:49:34 GMT 2007

Martin Pool wrote:

> bzr split ;-)

Thanks Martin, that basically fit the bill. I was sort of hoping
that the new split off branch would only have the history of the
split off code, but I can live with what I've got.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"There are two kinds of people in the world, those that have children
and those that ARE children". Children are selfish, or more accurately
ego-centric. Children have a very short-sighted view of the world.
Offer a child one lolly now or the whole bag later and before you can
say ''Don't chop the dinosaur Daddy!'', it's in the gob."
-- my friend Scott