1.0 roadmap

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:01:51 GMT 2007

Shouldn't 1.0 include packs that has been tested for a while. As in, a
release with packs being default, once that works fine, 1.0 can be
released.

I also tend to agree regarding bzr-svn.   bzr-svn and tracking
cherry-picks would be my top things to wish for before 1.0...

But anyway, bzr on it's own, is great and if you release 1.0 soon, I
will celebrate :)

/Erik