[MERGE][Bug #152811] Removing an already-removed file doesn't traceback

Daniel Watkins dwatkins.gcode at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:42:46 GMT 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 02:41:29 +0000
Daniel Watkins <dwatkins.gcode at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:34:52 -0500 (EST)
> Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> > This is testing at the wrong level - the failing code is in the
> > tree layer, so the tests should be in the
> > bzrlib.tests.workingtree_implementations.test_remove.py script (or
> > add it if it's missing :))
> Having just written a similar test in the correct location, it seems
> that the problem isn't at the workingtree level (as calling WT.remove
> twice doesn't fail) but in some other place (as calling 'bzr remove'
> after a single WT.remove does fail).  I'll have a poke around to work
> out what is actually causing it.
Aha, turns out it _is_ at the WT level (surprise, surprise).  I failed
to notice that the default keep_files setting in WT.remove is not the
one passed to it by builtins.cmd_remove by default.

Attached is the same fix with tests in the correct location.

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)
University of Warwick Christian Focus President