[MERGE][Bug #152811] Removing an already-removed file doesn't traceback

Daniel Watkins dwatkins.gcode at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:41:29 GMT 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:34:52 -0500 (EST)
Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> This is testing at the wrong level - the failing code is in the tree
> layer, so the tests should be in the
> bzrlib.tests.workingtree_implementations.test_remove.py script (or
> add it if it's missing :))
Having just written a similar test in the correct location, it seems
that the problem isn't at the workingtree level (as calling WT.remove
twice doesn't fail) but in some other place (as calling 'bzr remove'
after a single WT.remove does fail).  I'll have a poke around to work
out what is actually causing it.

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)
University of Warwick Christian Focus President