A question about push

Daniel Watkins dwatkins.gcode at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:27:43 GMT 2007

Hi Mir,

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:42:17 +0530
"Mir Nazim" <mirnazim at gmail.com> wrote:
> But when push finishes, I only have one directory on the remote
> location and the is .bzr. I do not see my other project files there.
>
> Can anybody please guide me what I am doing wrong
You're not doing anything wrong.  Because of the problems involved in
updating a remote working tree (for example, what do you do if there
are remote changes) Bazaar doesn't update the remote working tree.  To
get the files that you're expecting, you'll want to use 'bzr update' in
the appropriate place remotely.  You could also look at the
push-and-update plugin[0], which does essentially the same thing but
makes it slightly easier for you.

If you don't have Bazaar installed on the remote machine, then I
believe you'll have to use rsync or something similar.

Dan

[Footnote 0: https://edge.launchpad.net/bzr-push-and-update]

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)
University of Warwick Christian Focus President