A question about push

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 02:08:26 GMT 2007

Well, first of all, you never told bzr about any files to add to the
branch. You should run
bzr add
bzr commit

To add them. After that you can do a push, however,..

  a bazaar vcs contains 3 different things. A repository, a branch and
the working tree.

The working tree is the files you edit and commit. They are not pushed
when you do a push , but all info about them are, so you can recreate
them by running "bzr update"

/Erik

Sent from my iPhone