bug report

Adrian Daerr daerr at pmmh.espci.fr
Tue Oct 23 16:56:46 BST 2007

Hello,

thanks for your comment, sorry for the slow reaction (kind of busy these
days...). I have to experiment more precisely to understand what I had
already or not yet done when the crash occured, I'll send a more
detailed but-report. 'll' was a directory containing some files, in the
working directory. It is possible I tried to bzr rm this folder several
times, but as I said, I'll reproduce the bug more carefully before I
send you a more detailed account.
Thanks for your interest already,

Adrian