[merge] [#146176] fix Dirstate.set_state_from_inventory

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Fri Oct 12 03:14:43 BST 2007

> By the way, you probably actually want
> _cmp_path_by_dirblock
>
> Which means you won't actually have to split the string. It hasn't been exposed
> into dirstate.py yet, but is used by the bisect* routines.

Thanks for suggesting that.  The thing is, we get one of the paths
(current_old) already split up from the dirstate.  Would it be worth
joining it just to call _cmp_path_by_dirblock?

            elif (cmp_by_dirs(new_dirname, current_old[0][0]) < 0
                  or (new_dirname == current_old[0][0]
                      and new_entry_key[1:] < current_old[0][1:])):

--
Martin