Aliasing (was Re: Equivalent to svn tags?)

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri Oct 26 11:37:44 BST 2007

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 11:26:30AM -0500 I heard the voice of
John Arbash Meinel, and lo! it spake thus:

> I'm not necessarily advocating per-branch aliases. Just aliases.

I would advocate per-branch aliases in a certain meaning; that of
aliases for the config'd locations.  That would mean you could "bzr
missing _PUSHLOC" or _SUBMITLOC or the like, instead of the current
dance of "bzr info ; grab mouse to C&P".

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net