[ANNOUNCE] bzr-rebase 0.2

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Fri Oct 19 12:56:05 BST 2007

I'm happy to announce the release of bzr-rebase 0.2. This version is
compatible with the upcoming 0.92 release of Bazaar, not with any older
versions.

Changes since 0.1 are:

 BUG FIXES

  * Raise exception about pending changes /before/ writing plan.
    (#144407)

  * Use better merge bases (#144033)

  * Give proper warning when there is no common base. (#144401)

  * Support the -r argument to rebase.

  * Add --dry-run option to rebase command.

  * Fix compatibility with Bazaar 0.92.
   (#144031)

  * Store parents correctly.

 FEATURES

  * Skip double merges by default, unless specified otherwise. (#126743)

  * Check for incompatible Bazaar functions.

  * Add replay command.

The tarball is available from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-rebase-0.2.tar.gz

A GPG signature, signed with my key (1EEF5276) can be downloaded from
http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-rebase-0.2.tar.gz.asc

Bug reports are welcome at https://launchpad.net/bzr-rebase

Happy rebasing!

Cheers,