[MERGE] add a command for managing the Launchpad user ID.

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Oct 16 02:27:30 BST 2007

> Would it be reasonable when checking the ssh keys to check that the user
> actually has access to those keys? Right now you seem to just check that
> there does exist an ssh key for that username, but there is a bit more
> to check that the user can actually access LP correctly.

That seems a bit too much like recreating checks that are already done
when they try to log in for the first time.  I'd rather focus on
ensuring that when they come to log in there are clear instructions,
and the error messages are clear if they get something wrong.

Possibly this command should print, or have in its text, a url for
further instructions.

--
Martin