bzr diff on a remote branch

Stefan Reichör stefan at xsteve.at
Mon Oct 15 16:17:54 BST 2007

Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net> writes:

> Stefan Reichör wrote:
>> Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> writes:

>>> Hi. This is not currently doable from the command line because of a bug
>>> in 'diff'.
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/6700
>>
>> Thanks for the information.
>>
>> Any ideas when this bug will be fixed?
>>

>> Stefan.
>>

> Stefan,
>
> As soon as I can get to it. I'll bump it up my list of priorities.
>
> Ian C.

Any chance that this bug will be fixed in the next weeks/months?

We switched from GNU Arch to bzr for the development of DVC
(Distributed Version Control for Emacs): http://download.gna.org/dvc/

Every contributor sends commit messages to the developer email list.
The mail contains the commit description and the revision number.
For GNU Arch we had a way to display the corresponding changeset.

The feature listed above would allow us to do the same thing for bzr.
So we would really like to have this feature available.

Stefan.