Documentation for Patch Queue Manager

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 15 03:54:43 BST 2007

Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> writes:

> On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 14:28 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Either I'm looking in the wrong places, or PQM has been used for
> > years without any user documentation. I hope someone here can
> > prove to me the former is true.
>
> There is docbook documentation in the pqm source, ./configure &&
> make should build it for you.

Thanks. I do need to answer the question for those who will ask me: if
documentation is included, and is so simple to build, why is it not
available for browsing prominently on the Bazaar web site?

> bzr itself also has commit time hooks, which are little python
> programs and can do just about anything you want,

Great! A search of the site doesn't show much comprehensive
information about this, where should I be looking for user
documentation of this functionality?

> they execute on the client presently, and hopefully in the next
> release or two tops we'll have an answer for them running on the
> server.

Thanks for this.

--
 \     "I went camping and borrowed a circus tent by mistake. I didn't |
  `\      notice until I got it set up. People complained because they |