Documentation for Patch Queue Manager

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Fri Oct 12 05:28:23 BST 2007

Howdy all,

For years, when I ask about commit-time hooks in Bazaar, the partial
answer has been "Patch Queue Manager can help".

When I try to find documentation for PQM, I find pages like:

    <URL:http://bazaar-vcs.org/PatchQueueManager>
    two-paragraph summary of its purpose

    <URL:https://launchpad.net/pqm>
    brief description
    no link for documentation
    link for "Distribution packages", but no packages there

    <URL:http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrDocsRock>
    notes that "Finish Documentation for PQM" is "Status: 90%"
    but no indication on when that statement was made

Either I'm looking in the wrong places, or PQM has been used for years
without any user documentation. I hope someone here can prove to me
the former is true.

--
 \       "Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best |
  `\          way to predict the future is to invent it."  -- Alan Kay |