bzr v0.91 - ERROR: Unable to delete transform temporary directory ...../.bzr/checkout/limbo.

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:03:59 BST 2007

Thanks for trying to help James, but I think you may be on the wrong track.

This is a straighforward get/clone/branch operation on a simple working tree
that has been put under bzr's version control. There is no way it should need
my help to sort this out. I wonder if you may have thought I was performing
some sort of merge?

My Windows system - I said this was WinXP - doesn't understand
"rm -rf" but fortunately I do and tried the equivalent folder deletion.
It doesn't help - the next attempt to branch or checkout simply
recreates it. The working tree is still not populated.

Still seeking a solution.

DeeJay