[QBZR][MERGE] Add unidiff format to diff dialog

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at tiscalinet.it
Wed Oct 10 19:22:51 BST 2007

On Monday 08 October 2007, Lukáš Lalinský wrote:
> On 10/8/07, Goffredo Baroncelli <kreijack at tiscalinet.it> wrote:
[...]
> - please use QStackedWidget instead of
> setVisible(True)/setVisible(False) for swapping the diff views. It
> should be a little bit faster that way, but mainly it would produce
> less flickering.

Ok, before I searched a similar widget, but I wasn't able to find it.
Thanks for the suggestion, now the enclosed patch uses QStackedWidget.

> Lukas

BR
Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9