[ANN] new build of bzr-eclipse (0.0.11)

Guillermo Gonzalez guillo.gonzo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:42:05 BST 2007

I'm pleased to announce a new (aplha) build of bzr-eclipse

The changes since 0.0.10 are:
 * Improved performance in decorators (without text decorators
enbaled :P )and support for Text decorations as a suffiex to the file name,
like: revno last_author date (Bug #128423)
 * preference page to enable/disable Text decorators (for performance
issues)
 * Rename and Move/delete support
 * logView improvements (ported from mercurialeclipse)
 * commit dialog can be confirmed with CTRL+Enter (Bug #128071)
 * more verbose errors (to ease the bug fix :) )
 * and lot of fixes

For further instructions about dependencies and installation:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrEclipse

Regards,

PD: I really need someone with win32 platform to test it, any volunteers?

--
Guillermo Gonzalez
JID: ggonzalez -AT- jabber -DOT- org