bzr on debian

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:01:24 BST 2007

Hi,

my sysadmin is having no joy installing bzr on debian for us.

we are trying to follow the following help pages:

http://bazaar-vcs.org/InstallationFaq
http://bazaar-vcs.org/DistroDownloads

but get the following error messages:

W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
B5D0C804ADB11277
W: GPG error: http://bazaar-vcs.org ./ Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
E9149F67EEA6AD6A
W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
B5D0C804ADB11277

# gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-key EEA6AD6A
gpg: requesting key EEA6AD6A from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpgkeys: key EEA6AD6A not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

Note that we are behind a very strict proxy and about only http and https
can go out.
Is that why we cant get the keys from the server?

Is there another way to obtain the public keys?

Another note:

http://www.bazaar-vcs.org/pkg

seens very out dated, but its still referenced on our InstallationFaq page
http://bazaar-vcs.org/InstallationFaq

# wget http://www.bazaar-vcs.org/pkg/bzr-0.8.tar.gz

Any ideas will be appreciated.
thanks in advance
regards
marius

--
bazaar-vcs.org
Because I don't trust Version Control Systems with less than 6953 unit