Version numbering post 1.0

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri Aug 10 05:52:36 BST 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 02:28:03PM +1000 I heard the voice of
Robert Collins, and lo! it spake thus:

> they won't be affected by a change to 0.90 - but the folk that react
> emotively will be.

Well, yeah.  My point is that *I* react emotively to it, and it's a
negative emote.  The first version of bzr I used was 0.6, and I'm glad
of that, as I once had occasion to look back and try and find out when
0.5 was released...

"Wow, Solaris 7 is out already?  Seems like I just installed 2.6..."

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net