Bazaar VCS User Registration web page now ready for testing!

Blake Winton bwinton at latte.ca
Thu Aug 9 16:12:18 BST 2007

Ian Clatworthy wrote:
> If a few people could give it a test and let me know what you think,
> that would be great.

4. What version of Bazaar are you using?
should really be a multiple-select.  I'm using 0.18, bzr.dev, and
0.15.0candidate2 (which I can't upgrade because of Bug #125521
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/125521).

9. What network protocols do you use for sharing Bazaar branches? (Check
all that apply.)
Should emailing bundles/PQM be an option here?

11. Other than Bazaar, what VCS tools do you know and like the most?
(Select 0 to 3 tools as you wish.)
I might list Microsoft's VSS here.  Well, under the "Know the most"
column, anyways.  I can't see anyone choosing it under "Like the most".
  (And I guess arguably it isn't even a "VCS tool" in the first place. ;)

Other than that, it's pretty nice.  I can't wait to see the results.

Later,
Blake.