Another Bazaar feed generator.

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Tue Aug 7 21:38:17 BST 2007

On (07/08/07 08:24), William Adams wrote:
> Hello all, I've created a new feed/web page generator for bazaar.  It
> creates
> the feed / web page on the fly, and uses vanilla php to do so.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Have you put a reference on the Wiki?

It would be great to have that, perhaps you could create a page that
could be a central list of all these things. The plugin page might do,
but repository viewers and the like are of special interest to users,
and a page listing them and their features might help some people.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256