Weekly(ish) 0.19 release update - ongoing development

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Tue Aug 7 17:45:20 BST 2007

On (07/08/07 18:31), Ian Clatworthy wrote:
> FWIW, I'd still like to get the "user survey" stuff done tomorrow and a
> minor change put through - to the README file say - pointing users at
> the web site hosting it. For personal reasons, I'll be starting a few
> hours later than normal tomorrow but the change to the code ought to be
> quite safe I feel, so please consider accepting it after the freeze.

Yes, this sounds like it will be fine to go in after the release. Make
sure to remind me to mention it in the release announcement or similar
to give it some publicity.

> If you're happy to accept more doc changes for 0.19, let me know and
> I'll work on those in coming days. If not, I might switch back to commit
> performance for a while.

Yes, I'll be more than happy to accept doc changes.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256