Weekly(ish) 0.19 release update - ongoing development

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Tue Aug 7 09:31:31 BST 2007

James Westby wrote:

> This means that there are about 24 hours left of open trunk. If the core
> devs could review anything outstanding in that time I would appreciate
> it. Anyone who has any features for this release should post a merge as
> soon as possible.

James,

Martin has powered through a heap of reviews today and I got a few done
as well. The queue is looking pretty good right now though there might
be quite a few things merged in coming hours as the various tweaks etc.
get made and submitted to PQM.

FWIW, I'd still like to get the "user survey" stuff done tomorrow and a
minor change put through - to the README file say - pointing users at
the web site hosting it. For personal reasons, I'll be starting a few
hours later than normal tomorrow but the change to the code ought to be
quite safe I feel, so please consider accepting it after the freeze.

If you're happy to accept more doc changes for 0.19, let me know and
I'll work on those in coming days. If not, I might switch back to commit
performance for a while.

Cheers,
Ian C.