Moving/Removing Tags

James Westby jw+debian at
Tue Jul 31 21:31:02 BST 2007

On (31/07/07 22:20), Joachim Nilsson wrote:
> OK, here's me trying that out for the first time.
> Brace yourselves :)

Thanks for working on this. Unfortunately it looks like you tried to get
away without running the testsuite. Probably a bit of overkill to run it
all for this change, but I can see that there is the following test:

    def test_tag_command_help(self):
        out, err = self.run_bzr('help tag')
        self.assertContainsRe(out, 'Create a tag')

in bzrlib/tests/blackbox/

If you update the test to match the new format then there should be no
problem including this.

  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256