0.19 release schedule

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri Jul 20 07:15:16 BST 2007

On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 07:20:46PM +0100 I heard the voice of
James Westby, and lo! it spake thus:

> One thing I would like to do is to bump the default format, at least
> to dirstate-tags, but perhaps all the way to dirstate-with-subtree.
> I would prefer the latter to do it in one go. Does anyone have any
> preference.

I tend to resist the latter, on the grounds that it can have
unexpected side effects for which the UI is rather raw.  The features
it allows aren't really in "production-ready" state, and I'm don't
think that's likely to change before we have another repo format we'll
want to switch to anyway.

(I'm not particularly qualified to hold such opinions, of course, but
that's never stopped me before   ;)

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net