Call for 0.19 Release Manager

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Mon Jul 16 04:26:20 BST 2007

All,

With 0.18 due to ship tomorrow, it's time to rotate the Release Manager
responsibility. We have a lot of talented people contributing code each
release now and being RM isn't a large step up from that.

If you're yet to have a go, now is the time to put your hand up. We have
plenty of people around to help you with any questions you might have
and some basic documentation covering many of the steps is in place,
e.g. http://bazaar-vcs.org/ReleaseChecklist and
http://bazaar-vcs.org/IanClatworthy/CoreDeveloperHandbook.

If you're interested but have some questions first, feel free to contact
Martin (or me) directly.

Go on, have a go! If I can do it, it can't be hard. :-)

Cheers,
Ian C.