[MERGE][bug #102019] strace hanging the test suite

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 3 00:28:42 BST 2007

John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> Otherwise this seems good. I'll leave it to Ian to decide about 0.18,
> but I'll merge it for 0.19 for sure.

It's good to go into 0.18 if the conditional change is addressed in the
next day or two.

Ian C.

More information about the bazaar mailing list