Help with Bug #107967

Daniel Watkins D.M.Watkins at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 17:56:36 BST 2007

Hey guys,

Attached is a bundle that very nearly fixes bug #107967[0].  What it in
fact does is fix the behaviour described in the bug but deliver an error
message along with it.  To clarify, the working tree is updated in the
correct manner, but an error message is still delivered.  Commenting out
the code that throws the error causes all to be well.

I'm fairly well stuck on this (not being familiar enough with the
codebase to know how to fix this, let alone whether my fix is the right
way to do it) and would appreciate any help that can be given.

Thanks,
Dan

[Footnote 0: Bug #107967 -- Using bzr mv --after on a directory (as
opposed to a filename) fails]

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)
University of Warwick Christian Focus President