[MERGE][Bug #111958] tests fail if BZR_REMOTE_PATH is set

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Jun 6 23:41:11 BST 2007

Martin Pool has voted +0.
Status is now: Waiting
Comment:
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your attention to this bug!

I agree with John's comments in the bug that it should just be cleared
where all the others are.  I can't think of any reasonable case where
tests would want to inherit the value set by the user.  Unless anyone
else can see one or some other compelling reason, I think it's simpler
to do it globally.  So if you could just make and post that one line
patch that would be great.

Also you should mention in NEWS that you fixed the bug.

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3Cf47bu9%24gh2%241%40sea.gmane.org%3E