[MERGE] Conditionalize format warnings

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Sat May 26 19:31:34 BST 2007

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 09:49:37AM -0400 I heard the voice of
Aaron Bentley, and lo! it spake thus:
> > 
> > Oh, also: it looks like this is an infinite loop waiting to happen:
> > 
> > Branch.open => BzrDir.open_branch => BzrDir._check_supported => Branch.open


> It's a bit different, but I wonder whether we should move the nag to
> (Tree|Branch|Repository).lock_write, after the lock succeeds?

Very probably.  That would be a "we" that doesn't include me, though;
that requires competence with the codebase.

For now, I'll suggest that I cut it back to just checking the
locations/global config so we avoid multi-opens and loops and such,
and just merging that, so we have SOME way to shut it off, pending a
fuller and cleaner solution to the larger issues.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net
Systems/Network Administrator |  http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/
           On the Internet, nobody can hear you scream.

More information about the bazaar mailing list