[rfc] Does launchpad supports mirror of branch6 (with tags)?

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sat Apr 28 15:38:06 BST 2007

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> What version of bzr running on launchpad?
> Does it already supports tags and branch6 format?
> If not -- when launchpad planning to upgrade for 0.15-0.16?
> I'd like to push some my branches with tags.
> [µ]

As of last week, no. I was reading on IRC that someone (Jonathan Lange?)
was working on upgrading the bzr that Launchpad used.

I know at one point it was still on bzr-0.8, since the disk structure
had not changed since then. (Which is also why a lot of .kndx files are
not properly packed, etc).

So my understanding is that it is in the works, but not there yet. Maybe
this week?