[MERGE] Hidden bug in `bzr info` when dirstate tree is write-locked

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Wed Apr 25 07:37:52 BST 2007

On 4/25/07, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:
> May be we can use decorator for such thing, i.e. something like
>
>   @expectFailure
>   def test_something():
>     self.assertEquals(1,2)
>
> or
>
>   @expectFailureOnWin32
>   def test_something():
>     self.assertEquals(1,2)

We can, but I think if the decorator is just effectively inserting a
function call at the start then it's not worth it - they're a bit less
clear, you can't call them conditionally and so on.

I suppose a decorator would give us a way to invert the test without
putting anything in the base class.  I would have rather put something
in run(), I think....

> Or unittest don't play well with decorated tests?

No, I think it's ok.

--
Martin