[Feature request][Bundle buggy] Support compressed bundle

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at tiscalinet.it
Sat Apr 21 14:21:33 BST 2007

Hi all,

does Bundle Buggy can support compress bundle ?
In a my previous post, I attached a bundle of about 180KB. Compressed would be
35KB.

Because I think that is uncomfortable that everyone in the mailinglist
downloads an email with a file attached of 180KB, I think that it is useful
that Bundle Buggy handle compressed bundle.
If an user in not interested in the email, they download only the compressed
bundle. Insted if a user is interested in the patch, they can view the bundle
on the Bundle Buggy web interface.

The big disadvantage is that it is very uncomfortable to [re]view an enclosed
bundle from a non connected environment....

Any comments

Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9