bazaar 0.16 feature freeze tonight

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Mon Apr 16 03:19:09 BST 2007

Today is the cutoff date for non-bugfix changes for Bazaar 0.16.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=guihot0nclfmtb0brb8jlkt1so%40group.calendar.google.com

Personally I'm working on finishing the Repository.tarball method to
speed up branch, and on the hpss protocol changes discussed last week.
 Robert and Andrew are reviewing and landing hpss core changes.  After
that I will probably get onto reviewing other things that have been
posted.  One priority should be to decide what to do about WT4 locking
on Windows (see that thread.)

There is still scope to merge some bugfix type changes, but we should
try to have decreasingly risky changes as we approach next Monday's
release candidate.

Happy hacking!
--
Martin