Problem diffing 2 branches

Jean-François Veillette jean_francois_veillette at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 26 18:59:07 BST 2007

13:53:32: bzr diff .  ~/Developement/WebObjects/Wonder/Ajax/Ajax/
... ... ...
=== modified file 'Components/AjaxAutoComplete.api'
bzr: ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/jfv/
Developement/BiblioChamplain/Tamia2/DependancesExternes/Ajax/
Components/AjaxAutoComplete.api'

In the current branch, I have moved the Ajax/Components directory to
a new location, so yes that file is not there anymore (and many other
files as well).

I would expect bzr to follow the moved file and diff accordingly.

Thanks,

- jfv