[MERGE] submit revision spec

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Tue Mar 13 10:00:26 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 21:40 -0500, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> I recall we speculated a bit about this back around the 0.8 timeframe.
> I think we were mostly using ^ as the strawman alias indicator, and
> using it as a [partial] URL.  So, I could have a

I'd like to hit this strawman over the head pretty fast. I've only just
noticed the ^ and it'd really really hurt zsh users.

I like Aaron's leading : idea personally.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895