more naming cleanups: irc channel, .deb packages,

Martin Pool martinpool at
Tue Mar 13 07:49:22 GMT 2007

On 13/03/07, Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at> wrote:
> Hi Martin, everybody,
> If I understand correctly, we need to change the name of the bazaar
> package, but not bzr.  I would be glad to take care of that.

However (sorry to contradict the previous statements):

mdz says that this renaming should *not* take place for Feisty, since
they are trying to release.  So it can wait for a while until we
reopen for g-whatever.

We *should* upload bzr 0.15rc2 and final, and fix the description.