bzr svn propedit equivalent

Jari Aalto jari.aalto at cante.net
Sun Mar 4 09:13:54 GMT 2007

Kent Gibson <warthog618 at gmail.com> writes:
>> breaking bzr pull): http://dev.m0n5t3r.info/oss/bzr_configtools/
>>

> That works for me.
> I'm not sure I like the "bzr config set option" with no value
> launching an editor.

Error is better, because then it would correctly stop script with
empty "$variable". Add option --edit:

    $ bzr config set --edit variable

And make this display error when no consequent argument in line is
found after "variable":

    $ bzr config set variable
    ERROR: set operatiof of `variable' is missing value part

> I'd rather do it on the complete config file, not just one option.

Me too.

> Other bits I'd like to see include a get --all and/or having that as
> the default if no option is specified.

Seconded.

> I'd also like a sub command to remove an option from a config file,
> say remove or reset.
> e.g. bzr config --location reset email

It's better to stay in same commands sa bzr itself; "remove" and alias
"rm":

    $ bzr config rm [option] {variable}

Possible options:

    --all           remove all
    --regex=RE      Remove variables by regexp RE

Jari