Eclipse Support

Guillermo Gonzalez guillo.gonzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:34:18 GMT 2007

Hi,

    I want to inform that I just started to work on a Bazaar Plugin for
eclipse.

    At the moment I've ported the MercurialEclipse plugin to Bazaar, so
Bazaar have the same support as Mercurial in Eclipse.

    The supported bazaar commands are: init, add, remove, commit,
revert, diff and status (and annotate, but it's not tested).

    For the moment that's all. But I'm working in a complete
rewrite/restructure of it, basically it's a rewrite of the core (mainly
how bazaar commands are executed) to have more  flexibility and ease the
implementation of other command's.

    There isn't a project page. For the moment I host an update site for
eclipse and the bzr branch here:
<http://steppenwolf.selfip.net/BazaarEclipse>. This is my  PC at home,
so it may be unavailable.

    I registered this branch in launchpad (thanks poolie):
<https://code.launchpad.net/~guillo.gonzo/+branches>

Best regards,

--
Guillermo Gonzalez