[MERGE] Fix test run from non-branch in repo

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Tue Jan 16 21:54:05 GMT 2007

On (16/01/07 15:41), John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> Anyway, I'm very pro the fix, if you could write a test case for it, I
> would happily +1 the whole thing.

I'm quite happy I got the fix, but I'm at a loss for test ideas, unless
the test constructs a repo and then puts itself in it.

Apologies for missing the orginal reports, but I assumed as I hit it in
the tests then it would have been fixed if found.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256