0.14 release schedule

Wouter van Heyst larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 4 16:24:07 GMT 2007

Hi all,

my release management duties have slipped a bit, sorry about that :/

If we feature freeze next monday, a standard two week period of bugfixes
and stabilisation buffer will give us a 0.14 final on January the 22th,
8 weeks after bzr.dev opened again.

Since there were no commits to bzr.dev between December the 22th and
January the 2nd, perhaps we could make do with a slightly shorter
buffer, but in my opinion it will not win us much. If people have some
(big) features in mind they need a bit more time for, please speak up.

Otherwise I propose to go with the following schedule:

    January  8th, 0.14 feature freeze
    January 15th, 0.14rc1, bzr.dev reopened for 0.15
    January 22th, 0.14 final

Wouter van Heyst