using bzr with many small Python modules, forgetful person, and version numbers

Andrew Bennetts andrew at canonical.com
Wed Jan 3 06:08:26 GMT 2007

Eric S. Johansson wrote:
[...]
> okay, I will give that a try.  Originally I was hoping to use my
> standard Web server (Cherokee) but it seems to have problems with bzr

Would you mind elaborating on this?  The bzr HTTP smart server is a WSGI
application, so it ought to work just fine with e.g. the FastCGI handler + and a
FastCGI WSGI server.  I'd be curious to know about the problems you're having,
in case it's an issue with the Bazaar side of things I'm not aware of.

I'd also like to be able to expand the Bazaar documentation to include examples
of configuring an HTTP server with more than just Apache, so if we can figure
out the right magic for Cherokee, we can document it for the next user.

-Andrew.