loggerhead: alternative web front-end

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Tue Dec 19 12:10:42 GMT 2006

Hi,

I really like loggerhead now! I have one other suggestion: when viewing
files for a revision there is a column that has the last changed
revision. When clicking on this it takes you to the page for that
revision id. I think it would be nice if there was a way to jump to the
changes for the file that you clicked on. In some ways I actually
expected the "changes" link to take me there but it shows the log
history instead. Perhaps "changes" could be changed to "history" and
another column "last change" could be added that took you to the diff
for the file you select. Or the revision link would just take you to the
diff for the file.

Nick