[Feature request][Bundle Buggy] Merge/Reject date

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 11:01:34 GMT 2006

I don't know how much effort it will be,
but I think it would be nice for the Bundle Buggy to have a column to show
what date it was Merged or Rejected.

Then we could track how long stuff takes to get merged and restless people
me could get an idea of what a reasonable time frame would be,
you'll also be able to see what was the most recently merged.

just a thought

marius kruger

ps. by the way I think Bundle Buggy is awesome, and could be reused by other
projects in future
(maybe even be interassimilated into launchpad)

I code therefore I am.