question on working w/ branches

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:14:23 GMT 2006

Hello,
I am working w/ bzr for the first time so I apologize for a stupid
question and it may have been covered some other place that i missed
so i apologize in advance.

I have started to work on a manual for the KDE application Keep to
help solve this bug: https://launchpad.net/products/keep/+bug/41356
and have created a bzr repository for it located here:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/~jjesse/keep thru the command bzr init and then
added a direcotory and also added the new directory to the repository.

On my laptop which I don't have a public ip address that I can link
to, I did a bzr branch and checked out the repository.  I created a
file and added that to the repository thru bzr add and then followed
it up w/ a bzr commit to commit it up to the main repository.
However when I look at doc.ubuntu.com/~jjesse/keep/C/ I don't see the
file I created.  Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan